The Police Department forms are now in Adobe PDF format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can click on the icon below to download it.
The following forms require a payment, signature or attachment. If the form only requires something that can be easily scanned, such as a signature or photo, it can be scanned and faxed to the Police Department at 610-696-3935 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other forms will need to be mailed to: West Goshen Township, 1025 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380.
- Citizens' Police Academy Application
- Police Report Request Form
- Solicitor's Permit Application
- Alarm Permit Application
- Annual Alarm permit Update
The following forms require no attachments can be submitted through e-mail or fax. Please e-mail completed forms to email@example.com or fax to to the Police Department at 610-696-3935.
- Emergency Notification Form and CAD Update Form (must be completed together)
- Vacation Notice Form
- Citizen Commendation Request Form (Fill-in)
- Complaint Against Officer or Department (Fill-in)
- Survey (Fill-in
The following links contain forms from other websites. Please follow the directions on each page to complete the forms: