Skateboarders can help to keep the park open by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Keep food and drink outside the skatepark.
- Remove any garbage from the skatepark and deposit in the nearby trash can or recycling bin.
- Keep all ramps and boxes in the blue skateboarding area. Ramps or boxes may not be moved to the gray "No Skate Zone." The Park and Recreation Department may permanently remove the movable elements from the park if they are improperly placed.
- Do not bring in any additional ramps, boxes, or other makeshift skatepark elements or remove existing elements from the skatepark.
- Restrict use of the skatepark to daylight hours only.
- Treat other users of the park with respect.
- Bikes will still not be allowed in the skatepark. Because biking and skateboarding are not compatible and potentially dangerous as simultaneous activities in a skatepark setting, anyone caught attempting to bike in the skatepark may be charged with criminal trespassing.
- Graffiti (including applying stickers to equipment or skatepark surfaces) or vandalism will result in IMMEDIATE closure of the skatepark and in criminal prosecution.
Skatepark hours: Sunrise to sunset
West Goshen Township may close the skatepark at any time for any reason, including weather, vandalism, failure to dispose of trash in proper containers, or any other rules violations.
Beginner Skateboarding Clinics
The skatepark at Robert E. Lambert Park will be closed on the following dates between 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM for beginners skateboarding clinics on the following Mondays: June 26th; July 3rd; July 10th; July 17th; July 24th; July 31st; and August 7th. The seven-week session is for beginning skatebaorders between six and ten years old, and costs $60 for West Goshen residents or $75 for non-residents. Click here for more information about beginners skateboard clinics for 6-10 year olds.
The skatepark will be closed between 8:30 AM and noon for skateboarding camp (camp time between 9:00 AM and noond) between Mondays and Fridays on the following weeks:
July 26th - July 30th (Ages 8 -12)
July 10th - July 14th (Ages 8 -12)
July 24th - July 28th (Ages 10 -14)
August 7th - August 11th (Ages 8 -12)
August 21st - August 25th (Ages 10 -14)
Cost of the camps are $180 per week for children residing in West Goshen Township, of $190 per week for children living in other municipalities. Click here for more information and a registration form.
How to use the webcam to check out the action at the skatepark at Robert E. Lambert Park:
- Click on this link to access the webcam page.
- For "User name," enter "skatepark" using all lowercase letters.
- For "Password," enter "skatepark" using all lowercase letters.
The webcam gives you a live view of the skatepark at Robert E. Lambert Park. During hours of operations, you can check in on the skateboarders and inline skaters using the park. If you are viewing the webcam at night or during hours when the skatepark is closed to the public and you see anyone in the skatepark, please call 911.